Extensive use of Super Kevlar and waterproof treatment on both sides make ELITE drysuits the most durable drysuits of NAVYFEL three-layer rolled cloth.
• weight：4.2kg(neoprene sock)
• fabric：elastic polyester/butyl rubber/ polyster fibre（trilaminate imported from the UK），kevlar covering
• Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement
• an additional zipper is fixed outside the waterproof zipper(the waterproof zipper includes YKK nylon zipper、NF metal zipper、RIRI nylon zipper and YKK metal zipper options)
• choice of APEKS or SITECH inflate and exhaust valves
• two large thigh pockets, additional small zipped pocket
• Kevlar reinforce easy wron areas（black and orange as options）
• HD latex neck seal covered by 3mm Neoprene
• HD latex wrist seal
• SITECH silicone neck system optional
• ultra-soft quick installed and dissembled cuff ring
• aquaseal glue at the internal seam is waterproof, easy to maintain
• Dongli T5000 ironing blet double reinforcement and waterproof at the external seam
• Flex dryboots or 5mm neoprene socks
• NAVYFEL three-dimensional suspenders
• medium pressure hose
• PVC mesh wear-resistant bag
• 3-year warranty
A large number of super kevlars and double-sided waterproof make elite become the strongest and durable drysuit of navyfel’s trilaminate drysuit.
Technical diving ,wreck diving ,cave diving and other exploration diving.